CWT C14: Shanghai 3Days Tour
Free Gifts’ package:
1. One bottle of mineral water per person per day for free
2. Mysterious Chinese souvenirs
50% off Optional program on sales as supplement: Optional cultural program with discount at USD45 per pax only for 2 items (Must book this option in India and pay in India together with land cost):
- Acrobatic show in Shanghai
- Huangpu River Cruise
India/Shanghai – by Int’l flight
Fly to Shanghai, airport pick up with our English-speaking airport representative, only transfer to hotel and take a rest. Free on your own at the rest of the day.
Breakfast at hotel,
1000a.m. Departure from Hotel, start City tour.
Visit silk shop, the Shanghai Museum which is the largest museum of ancient Chinese art in Shanghai.
Visit the People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping.
Visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions.
Step onto Yu Market (Old City God's Temple), which is a major yet relatively inactive, Taoist temple in Shanghai.
Explore the Bund in the evening.
Huangpu River Cruise
Visit the Oriental Pearl TV tower 2nd level
2000p.m. Transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner and then return back hotel.
Breakfast+ Indian Dinner
Shanghai/India - by Int’l flight
Breakfast at hotel, only transfer to airport to get Int’l flight.
PACKAGE TOUR INCLUDES:
(RATE FOR 3RD PAX IN TRIPLE ROOM SAME AS TWIN-SHARING PAX)
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on SIC basis;
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for 2 Nights;
- Daily Breakfast at hotel + 1 Indian Dinner;
- Oriental Pearl Tower 2nd level in Shanghai;
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide；
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day;
- Souvenirs as free gifts;
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in itinerary, first gate entrance;
- Tip for driver and guide;
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gist package and transfer service.
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. tel calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge ;
- Meals other then mentioned in program
- Any optional program;
- Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary;
- Domestic airfare with tax;
- Int’l tickets and tax;
- Visa fee;
- Only allowed one check-in luggage and 2 hand luggages in the coach, if have extra check-in luggage had to arrange luggage van, the extra fee: USD8 per check-in luggage.
- If any surcharge for extra airport pick and drop, any medical expenses, any hotel supplement, any meal supplement and miscellaneous charges, should be born by guests' own.
P.S. Appointed shopping is compulsory, 2 shops in Shanghai, otherwise the quotation will be increased. The shopping sites are subject to change.